The competition for a research project that was created on the initiative of the Youth Advisory Council of the Youth Center Dobrich aims to promote the interest of children and young people in science and education. The prepared projects, visualizing a scientific field selected by the participant, will participate in an exhibition on April 4 in the large lobby of the Youth Center Dobrich, during which they will be evaluated.
The aim of the competition is:
- Children and young people to show their skills and knowledge
- To stimulate interest in science and education
- To stimulate the creative potential of children and young people
- To encourage innovative methods in the educational process
- To encourage teamwork between students and teachers
І. Conditions for participation:
1. Children and young people from Dobrich district aged 7 to 19 years old, divided into three age groups have the right to participate in the competition:
- And group from 7 to 10 years old
- Group II from 11 to 14 years old
- Group III from 15 to 19 years old
- The projects must be prepared individually or as a team (up to 3 participants in a team), with the support of a mentor (a teacher from the school where the participant is from). The project must visualize a specific scientific idea selected from the following areas: chemistry, physics, technology and entrepreneurship, botany, ecology, biology, geography, history, astronomy.
Participants can work with materials of their choice, with the aim of achieving a three-dimensional visualization of the idea.
III. Each project participating in the competition must be submitted through:
1. Short explanation of the project (up to 3 min)
2. Requirements to the projects: PROJECTS MUST BE MADE IN THE FORM OF A MODEL OR EXPERIMENT
3. Projects must be accompanied by the following information:
- Project name
- The three names of the person who made it
- Date and year of birth
- Exact address
- Educational institution
- Supervisor / mentor
- Correspondence address (e-mail), telephone
- Scientific field related to the project
IV. Prizes: diplomas and prizes will be awarded in each age group. The judging will be performed by specialists in certain scientific fields and young people from the Advisory Council at the Youth Center Dobrich.
V. Registration for participation in the competition, with an application by March 24, 2020 at the email address – email@example.com.
The projects are presented and judged on the day of the exhibition, which will be held on April 4. Opening at 10:30. Participants should be with their projects in the Youth Center Dobrich, a large lobby at 10:00.
The award ceremony will take place at the end of the exhibition.
VI. The results will be announced on the website of Youth Center Dobrich www.ycd.bg and facebook: Youth Center Dobrich.
By participating in the competition, the candidates agree to be photographed during the scientific exhibition and accept their personal data to be processed, stored and used only for the purposes and implementation of the above competition, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection and Enforcement Act. of Regulation / EU / 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016
Youth Center Dobrich
Stariya oreh Square №1, PC 15
Youth Center Dobrich
058 602 691
0884 311 430 – Margarita Gancheva
Attachments: Application for participation and Declaration